All of our email is Can-Spam compliant, which means every email message includes:
- our full company name, mailing address, and phone numbers
- a link to remove yourself from our email database
All of our email is also CASL compliant, which means:
- you expressly consented to receive email from us by opting in for a newsletter, free report, free webinar, or other similar resource
- you implied consent by purchasing a product or service from us, sending us an email inquiry, or we received your business card from a live event
- every email message includes our full company name, mailing address, and phone numbers
- you can withdraw consent to communicate with you by clicking a link to remove yourself from our email database
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by:
- clicking the “Cancel”, “Remove Me” or “Manage Your Subscription” link at the bottom of any email you received from us
- sending us a message via the web form on our contact page
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes the domain name, IP address, and other related browsing information.
We also collect:
- the e-mail address of visitors to our web page who purchase any products or services or subscribe themselves to our newsletters
- the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g. credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used to:
- improve the content of our website
- notify consumers about updates to our website
- contact consumers for marketing purposes
This information is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart
- prevent popup windows from appearing at every visit
You may delete our cookie information from your web browser at any time.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by deleting all cookie information from your web browser, or you can simply use the following web service – http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Financial / Credit Card Transactions
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or credit card information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through an on-screen notice on our site.
No credit card information is stored on our site.